The content of this page was updated on 10/12/2023
Personal data protection policy
EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data hereinafter “GDPR”
The Company FSYaching - Ocean Tracking, whose head office is located Port de Plaisance de Morlaix Quai de Tréguier, 29600 Morlaix - France, registered with the RCS of 39037679600053 which operates the website https://www.oceantracking.fr
The personal data protection delegate is represented by one of the co-managers of the company FSYaching - Ocean Tracking, he can be contacted by post at the head office or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FSYaching - Ocean Tracking ensures that it only collects and processes the personal information necessary for the activity and services offered by FSYaching - Ocean Tracking. They are collected and processed on the following legal bases:
- on the basis of your consent via a contact form
- as part of the establishment of a commercial relationship or the execution of a contract
- in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- for legitimate interest purposes
This data is collected from you when:
- your navigation on this site
- commercial contact for the submission of a project, specifications, a request for a quote request for commercial documentation
- information via a contact form, or a spontaneous application or a job offer (the mandatory information in a form is indicated)
- to exercise your rights relating to personal data
The personal data collected and processed are those which are strictly necessary for the purposes described above and essentially to ensure good customer relations and site consultation and audience statistics and only concern adults:
- identification data: last name, first name, email address, telephone, company, postal code, city, message in the comments area, if applicable, proof of identity to exercise your rights
- connection data: IP address, browser type and version, terminal type, operating system as well as date and time of access, connection logs
- cookies or similar technologies may be installed and/or read in your browser during your visit to the site
- commercial data: correspondence history with customer service FSYaching - Ocean Tracking
Purpose of processing
- the operations necessary for the provision of our services
- responding to requests for information, quotes, documentation or demonstrations of our services
- exchanges within the framework of a contractual customer relationship or not
- sending information about modifications or developments to our services
- measuring the audience of our site for statistical purposes
- the automated collection by means of trackers of information concerning your navigation paths, attendance and interaction data, during your navigation on our sites. This information is used to better understand your needs and preferences, in order to improve your user experience
- managing the exercise of your rights over your personal data
- marketing and commercial prospecting operations relating to our publications and/or service offers by email (newsletters, etc.).
Data retention period
Your personal data is kept for a maximum period of 3 years from collection or from the last date of interaction with our services, in accordance with legal provisions.
Data related to your browsing on our online services, audience measurement and traffic are limited to a maximum of 13 months. The data is then anonymized and can be used for general statistical purposes.
Security of Collected Data
All data collected is processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security, which results in a logical and material security policy and security measures specially adapted to our activities.
The oceantracking.fr technical teams are aware of the GDPR and consideration of the protection of personal data is omnipresent during the design and operation of applications. Thus, the following principles govern the development of sites and applications, both in terms of technical infrastructure (secure redundant hosting, security and access control policy), and from an application point of view (development of sites and applications):
- secure data collection
- storage guaranteeing data integrity and confidentiality
- securing development environments
- securing access to data
- voluntary limitation of subcontracting
- regular training for our technical teams
We process personal data within secure infrastructures located in the European Union.
Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data is communicated:
- internally, to service employees for the purposes of proper execution of services and/or customer relations. In accordance with regulations, access to your data is based on individual, limited and supervised access authorizations.
- punctually, depending on project needs, to our co-contractors or subcontractors who can provide related services on our behalf
In application of the regulations, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and a right to portability relating to all data concerning you.
You also have the right to limit processing using your personal data. Everyone also has the right not to be subject to individual decision-making based exclusively on automated processing such as profiling. If you have consented to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
These rights can be exercised with the Data Protection Officer by postal or electronic mail accompanied by a copy of your identity document to the following addresses:
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail: FSYaching - Ocean Tracking port de plaisance de Morlaix Quai de Tréguier 29600 Morlaix France , personal data department.
What is a cookie" ?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser's cookie file located on your computer's hard drive. Find out everything about cookies on the dedicated page of the CNIL website
Three types of cookies are placed via the oceantracking.fr site:
a- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can object and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
Tarteaucitron >> Saving choices regarding cookie consent >> shelf life: 12 months ( note: open source script used by the CNIL ).
b- Audience measurement cookies
In order to adapt the site to the demands of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return. Google Analytics and Google Tags Manager, the statistics tools used by Versio, generate the following cookies:
_ga >> Statistical measurements of site traffic >> retention period: 12 months
_gat_UA-xxxxxxx-x >> Statistical measurements of site traffic >> retention period: 12 months
resolution >> Screen resolution detection >> retention period: end of current session
c- Third-party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site
The oceantracking.fr site relies on certain services offered by third-party sites. These features use third-party cookies directly placed by these services. These include:
- share buttons (twitter and facebook)
- lists of tweets (twitter)
- videos broadcast on the site (youtube, dailymotion)
- animated presentations
During your first visit to cocoleon.bzh, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only stored if you accept them or if you continue browsing the site by visiting a second page of cocoleon.bzh
and indicate your preference, either overall or service by service.
Data retention period
Administrative useful lives (DUA) applicable to the main procedures managed by FSYaching - Ocean Tracking
NB: the DUA covers the retention period in the active database and in internal archives
- Request for information from oceantracking.fr, via the contact form, without commercial or recruitment follow-up: 90 days upon receipt of the form data
- Direct contact by email with the webmaster: 6 months after receipt of the request
- Notification of a personal data violation: duration of existence of the file concerned + 1 year