All-weather beacons for adventure and outdoor sports
The SK50 Marine geopositioning beacon
For which kind of adventure would you need an Iridium satellite and 2G/4G SK50 beacon? You would pick the SK50 beacon for any time the beacon is likely to be in a white area of the GSM network (telephone network) and therefore requires satellite geolocation.
Main applications: any monitoring requiring iridium tracking
Offshore and inshore/semi-offshore racing - Round-the-worlds - Offshore cruising - Individual boat tracking - Adventure sports on land - at sea - in the mountains - outdoors - Boat charter fleet -
Developed by Ocean Tracking in partnership with Solustop, the key features are:
- A 2G/4G/5G connection close to the coast
- Automatic switchover to the Iridium network as soon as the GSM network is out of range
- Very long autonomy: 90 days with one pos/hour
- 100% waterproof to IP68 standard
- Withstands impacts and the high and low temperatures typical of adventure sports
- Text messaging on 2G/4G or Iridium via a smartphone app
- Induction plate charging or cable
- Alert button
- Sends alert texts and emails on: battery level – entry/exit area – motion detection
- Full remote configuration and control via our back office
- The beacon never switches off: no need to press an on/off button to take control, to initialise a positioning frequency, etc.
- Exceptionally reliable 100% in 2022
This equipment is ideal for:
- The frequency with which positions are sent when the beacon is connected to the GSM network: one position every 2 seconds.
- “Live” tracking of boat, canoe, and sledge movements.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for among these technical details, please ask us – there is probably a solution.
The SK06 geopositioning beacon
SK06 for which kind of adventure?
For any situation in which the beacon is connected to the GSM network (telephone network)
- GPRS / LTE-M connection
- Long battery life: 3300 positions
- Maximum frequency one position every second
- Remote management: frequency – load level – alerts
- Alarm clock on calendar / Movement / Areas